background

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Week 66: I'M-POSSIBLE‏

Hi!

Another week, another time-warp. I seriously do not understand how quickly time flies. Last Monday feels like it just happened yesterday. I've come to realized that a mission does that to you, you don't realize if it has been 5 hours or 5 minutes. This week was exactly that. 

I've always wanted to have a companion who has a birthday while we're companions and it finally happened! Sister Hartung turned 21 yesterday and it was so fun. I kept whispering to everyone at church to go tell her "happy birthday" and she couldn't figure out how everyone knew, it was so funny! :) 

This was my first MLCs and I learned so much! I love to see how inspired goal-setting is. The entire time, we tried to find out what holds people back from getting baptized and what we can do to help them. The biggest thing that I took away was how to be personally acoountable and the importance of teaching people NOT lessons. 

Miracle! We have been desperately trying to get in contact with an investigator with no success, we decided to ask her neighbor if he had seen her lately. We ended up talking to him for a 1/2 hour on his doorstep! He is soooo cool! He is "searching" right now. I LOVE people that are "searching" He is also Native American and it was so much fun to tell him how the Book of Mormon is a record of his Ancestors coming to know Jesus Christ! We referred him to the elders and he is now planning on getting baptized! 

Montie, is doing so great. He is trying so hard to get baptized. He wants this so much. His daughter just joined the church, and she is SO EXCITED that her dad is finally getting baptized! He has helped so many people discover the church, and now he is seeing it change his life. 

This week, I gained another testimony of the atonement. I know now that I need the Savoir in every single aspect of my life. There is nothing too small nor too major that he has not overcome. I am so grateful that he has given me an entire year and a half to get to know him so much better. I love you all, I miss you, and remember that GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS!!!!!!! 

Much love, 
Sister Parry

Sister Jensen, Marzia, and me

The opportunity ALWAYS arises even in doughnut shops


Essen!


2 of my favorite things on a single lisence plate 


The secrets


MLCs


Reunited!! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment