background

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Sarah's Wish List!

mmkay so you all keep asking me about stuff that I want! The thing is, that I don't necessarily NEED anything, so this is more of a want list. Never feel obligated to send me stuff! 

So here it is! A list of 10 things that would be good to send to me or other missionaries I guess!

1. A mini-quad!! :) :) :) WANT!!! 
2 .A watch(I wear these out sooooo fast!)
3. A straightener (to curl my hair with..)
4. Make-up
5. Socks(fuzzy, toe socks, normal, no show socks....I love them all! 
6. Food! (Healthy snacks or quick dinners are great!)
7. Gift cards! 
8. Pictures(of you of course!! I love to show off your gorgeous faces to my companions!!)
9. CTR ring(size 8)
10. Clothes!(It's easy to get tired of matching and re-matching and re-re-matching outfits!)

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment