background

Sunday, July 28, 2013

FLORAL DAYS

Now that I know where I'm going, I can finally prepare and buy stuff! The only problem with that is no matter where you go, you WILL find that almost everything in the store, you will absolutely NEED for your mission! I have banned myself from Walmart and Target's scarf sections all together. It's a problem I tell ya! You know your a sister missionary when you suddenly find yourself having a great interest in items such as: plain and simple watches, basic colored umbrellas, SCARFS, conservative jewelry etc, etc.
I will admit this: On out last outing to Walmart, I did allow myself to buy 2 shirts. Here is a sneak peak at them:
KANSAS IS GOING TO GET A BIT MORE FLORAL! 
I kind of have a thing for floral patterns...
whoops! 
Trust me, these shirts were screaming at me that they belong in Kansas! SCREAMING I TELL YOU! So, I gave in! I eventually had to get my mom to drag me out of the store before I purchased half of Walmart!

Oh, and do you want to know why being an Auntie is the BEST JOB IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD
You receive letters in the mail like this:
Short, sweet, and to the point. I like it! 
I am going to give a shout at to my nephew Taylor-Man! Because TODAY he is officially a decade old!! WOOT WOOT! I love him! He is the smartest 10 year old that I have ever encountered. He loves science, minecraft, and poo-related jokes that never get old :) I hope that he is going to like his new soccer ball! 
Being an auntie is my favorite. It never gets old, and they are adorable. PLUS, you get to spoil them and them SEND THEM HOME. It is a beautiful system. 
These 13 kids are my life and a HUGE reason that I am serving a mission. I am going to miss them more than anyone I am sure. But I am doing this for them. I want each of them to know that their Auntie Sarah knows that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is Christ's restored church on the world today, and because I know it and am blessed from it, I want others to have that too. :) 
God speed everyone! 
Who has inspired you to serve a mission? I would love to hear all about them! Comment below! 


No comments:

Post a Comment