background

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Mailbox

This is the day that I watched the mailbox like a HAWK. My poor mother was dealing with my pacing and mumbling all morning long! I respect that woman.


My biggest fear would be that It wouldn't show up until the next day! I have discovered that I am NOT as patient as I thought I was, but the Lord is, and he is merciful. He only made me wait 1 week and a day from the time that my papers were turned in by my Stake President to the day that it arrived. BOO- YA!  Life is good!
Our visiting teacher came over for a while, she was so cute to NOT mention my constant glancing out the window and the silent freak out when the mailman was across. the. street.
Again, I was soooo terrified that it wouldn't be there that Courtney and Savannah had to take me to the mall for some lunch while I hyperventilated. Bless their hearts for dealing with me. :)
Well, while I figure out why I can't upload the video, here is all the mailbox pictures!!!
WHERE ARE YOU SERVING? I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR! COMMENT BELOW
Trying my best to look like a calm, normal person at the mall. :)

OH MY GOODNESS IT ACTUALLY CAME!!

Mommy and I, happy as clams! 

My amazing best friend Courtney  :D 

Aren't we the cutest?

My other best friend Dominique(who is going to serve in Chicago) made this poster for me :) :) 

"THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING RIGHT??"
The people in this is my Mom :), Courtney(the BFF), Courtney's Mom(love her!), and the one recording is Rachel(basically, I wish that I was as cool as her when I was 12) oh and Me(I'm the one who crumples in a ball and shakes like a chihuahua)

No comments:

Post a Comment